Monday, July 20, 2009

Ativan so you can Dance?

Oh how I love the good drunks with their no undies and streaks that are at least a mile in length! Oxy couldn't get some of them stains out!

Spent the day with one of the bad drunks! She fell off the booking bench at PD so they brought her to use for the kit! Mascara streaks of tears down both cheeks, fish nets, panty hose, hair extensions and all! So I read over my charted notes before the case:
#1--"fell from bench while at station c/o of head and back pain", alert and oriented to situation, smell of etoh, speech slurred and cooperative, custody of police, PD at the bedside.
#2--"took someones ativan and xtasy to help me dance better"
#3--Personal belongings and clothing removed, small vial with white substance fell out of undergarments, anxious and physical combative, restrained, order for geodon 10mg IM, medication given as ordered.
#4--Resting in a position of comfort on the cot.

This is just a snippet. Plead guilty to driving under the influence , license revoked! Booyah! And they lived happily everafter.

3 comments:

  1. Too bad we don't have a video of the "Ativan Dance".

    In my hospital's ER a patient that comes in dressed like that is often a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking Ativan for 3yrs. I only take it once or twice a week since it is very habit forming. It is great for insomnia but does nothing for my stress or depression. I get up the following day with hangover like symptoms: fatigue, cloudy headed, etc. In summary, Ativan is a great sleep aid if you can tolerate the hangover the following day.

    ReplyDelete